Bookings and Payments
We accept online bookings or payment upon arrival. We accept all major credit and debit cards and cash.
We understand that people’s plans can change for various reasons at fairly short notice. Keeping that in mind, any participant who cancels giving more than 24hrs notice will not be charged. If cancellation occurs within 24 hrs there will be a 20% administration fee charged.
- If bad weather has been forecast then the tour may be relocated. All participants will be notified by phone at the earliest opportunity if any changes are made.
- If the guides deem the weather a risk to the overall safety of tours at any location, then participants will be offered a chance to reschedule if this is not possible then a full refund will be given..
- Any participant who arrives too late to join the tour, or who fails to show up at all will be charged the full amount.
- Any participant under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to commence the tour. Full payment will be charged.
- Pioneer Kayaking reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours prior to departure for any reason.
* Any applicable cancellation fees will be charged to credit card.
Medical and Acceptance of Risk Forms
Each participant must read/fill out and sign both a medical and acceptance of risk form. These forms will be handed out to you prior to commencement of the tour.